- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
725 Mckewin Ave, Baltimore, MD 212181 bath, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Jan 1993 for $38,000
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 4058A049
- Zillow Home ID: 36465793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 Mckewin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waverly market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Baltimore, and 207.5% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waverly home values.
- 723 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$70K--11,260
- 727 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$131K--11,340
- 729 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$93K--11,340
- 721 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--21,340
- 731 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--11,260
- 719 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$63K--11,340
- 733 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--11,260
- 717 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--11,340
- 735 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$136K32.51,316
- 715 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$75K--11,340
- 722 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$84K--1976
- 737 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--11,340
- 713 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$76K--11,340
- 724 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$79K--1976
- 720 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$73K321,500
- 726 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$89K21976
- 718 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$94K--1976
- 728 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$120K22987
- 716 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$94K--1976
- 711 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD$75K31.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.