725 N Old Rand Rd, Lake Zurich, IL 600473 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,217 sqft
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $272,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 273 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 14184030310000
- Zillow Home ID: 4869071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 N Old Rand Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60047 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.9% greater than in Lake Zurich, and 941.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60047 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Zurich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60047 home values.
- 723 N Old Rand Rd Lake Zurich, IL$250K32.52,100
- 733 N Old Rand Rd Lake Zurich, IL$289K--31,400
- 721 N Old Rand Rd Lake Zurich, IL$290K--2.51,400
- 719 N Old Rand Rd Lake Zurich, IL$290K--2.51,400
- 735 N Old Rand Rd Lake Zurich, IL$287K32.52,100
- 3 Lakebreeze Ct UNIT 0 Lake Zurich, IL$198K43.5--
- 737 N Old Rand Rd Lake Zurich, IL$313K--2.51,400
- 743 N Old Rand Rd Lake Zurich, IL$311K21.51,400
- 4 Lakebreeze Ct Lake Zurich, IL$380K--32,520
- 3 Lakebreeze Ct Lake Zurich, IL$356K43.52,144
- 5 Lakebreeze Ct Lake Zurich, IL$331K33.51,867
- 6 Lakebreeze Ct Lake Zurich, IL$352K33.52,279
- 12 Lakebreeze Ct # 0 Lake Zurich, IL$194K43.5--
- 24 Lakebreeze Ct # 0 Lake Zurich, IL$210K43.5--
- 24 Lakebreeze Ct Lake Zurich, IL$197K43.52,144
- 7 Lakebreeze Ct Lake Zurich, IL$374K342,520
- 8 Lakebreeze Ct Lake Zurich, IL$361K--2.52,144
- 17 Lakebreeze Ct # 2 Lake Zurich, IL$364K--3.52,144
- 24 Lakebreeze Ct # 8-23B Lake Zurich, IL$368K--42,144
- 19 Lakebreeze Ct # 2-5A Lake Zurich, IL$306K--3.51,867
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292