725 Riverside DrAPT 4G, New York, NY 10031
Sold on 7/16/13: $245,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow143
- Parcel #20961025
- # Stories11.0
- Zillow Home ID80010002
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$426,054||$371K – $507K||-$46,444||$623||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,334/mo||$1.7K – $3K/mo||+$115||$3.42||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 9.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 725 Riverside Drive APT 4G
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- A Philip Randolph Campus High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Mott Hall High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Middle School 326 Writers Today & Leade... (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- Gregorio Luperon High School for Scienc... (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Middle School 328 Manhattan Middle Scho... (assigned) 6-8 0.9 mi
- Community School for Social Justice (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Health Opportunities High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005