725 Spring Ave, Elkins Park, PA 190275 beds, 6 baths, 6,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 111 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $760,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 6389035
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1242 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,810 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 377
- Lot width: 152
- Parcel #: 310024859004
- Zillow Home ID: 9916780
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 Spring Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in Montgomery, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19027 home values.
- 7901 Heather Rd Elkins Park, PA$304K43.53,039
- 801 Spring Ave Elkins Park, PA$366K32.53,299
- 816 Hilton Ln Elkins Park, PA$501K32.52,946
- 812 Hilton Ln Elkins Park, PA$530K52.53,530
- 7912 Heather Rd Elkins Park, PA--------
- 7909 Heather Rd Elkins Park, PA$487K53.53,395
- 7902 Rambler Rd Elkins Park, PA$403K633,415
- 720 Spring Ave Elkins Park, PA$504K444,116
- 732 Spring Ave Elkins Park, PA$315K43.53,039
- 806 Hilton Ln Elkins Park, PA$315K433,348
- 7906 Rambler Rd Elkins Park, PA$377K543,559
- 7911 Heather Rd Elkins Park, PA$373K433,006
- 7914 Heather Rd Elkins Park, PA$423K43.53,786
- 7908 Rambler Rd Elkins Park, PA$363K63.53,026
- 805 Spring Ave Elkins Park, PA$354K32.52,805
- 820 Hilton Ln Elkins Park, PA$491K535,108
- 7846 Cedar Ln Elkins Park, PA$250K31.51,799
- 710 Spring Ave Elkins Park, PA$699K54.54,514
- 811 Hilton Ln Elkins Park, PA$560K42.54,020
- 7916 Heather Rd Elkins Park, PA$349K33.52,827
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.