- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
725 Spring Ave, Fort Washington, PA 190343 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $390,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Floor Covering: Brick, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 116
- Parcel #: 540006028002
- Zillow Home ID: 10025388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 Spring Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 125% higher than in Upper Dublin, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Upper Dublin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19034 home values.
- 218 Elliger Ave Fort Washington, PA$535K42.53,576
- 227 Locust Rd Fort Washington, PA$359K322,046
- 219 Elliger Ave Fort Washington, PA$447K42.52,307
- 223 Locust Rd Fort Washington, PA$526K43.52,804
- 217 Elliger Ave Fort Washington, PA$310K311,795
- 712 Spring Ave Fort Washington, PA$439K32.51,832
- 302 Elliger Ave Fort Washington, PA$540K534,202
- Elliger Ave Fort Washington, PA--------
- 219 Locust Rd Fort Washington, PA$380K322,227
- 213 Elliger Ave Fort Washington, PA$410K332,643
- 301 Elliger Ave Fort Washington, PA$516K42.52,449
- 214 Elliger Ave Fort Washington, PA$547K423,979
- 211 Elliger Ave Fort Washington, PA$426K32.52,374
- 306 Elliger Ave Fort Washington, PA$454K433,650
- 303 Locust Rd Fort Washington, PA$353K321,592
- 807 Spring Ave Fort Washington, PA$397K432,880
- 212 Washington Ln Fort Washington, PA$655K43.53,961
- 710 Spring Ave Ft Washington, PA$428K21.51,815
- 230 Locust Rd Fort Washington, PA$295K211,359
- 305 Locust Rd Fort Washington, PA$354K321,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.