- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 237 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,107 all time views
- 56 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 1989 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 6452977
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Acreage \ 0, Appliances \ Disposal, Fireplaces \ 1, Flooring \ Wood, HalfBaths \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 0, PropertyMasterType \ Single Family, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, HasBasement \ 1, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Exterior \ Stone, Style \ Colonial, ListingDate \ 2014-09-08T00:00:00, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Hot Water, Heating \ Gas, GarageType \ Attached, InteriorFeatures \ Intercom, BasementType \ Full, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, TotalSquareFeet \ 2723, TaxYear \ 2015, Water \ Public, PropertyType \ Detached, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Type \ Detached, InteriorFeatures \ Skylight(s), TotalTaxes \ 8910, BasementType \ Fully Finished, InteriorFeatures \ SecuritySys, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Design \ 2-Story, Flooring \ Fully Carpeted, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, Flooring \ Tile\Brick, Heating \ HtPump-GBkUp, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Appliances \ KitIsland, Appliances \ KitDoubleSin, InteriorFeatures \ StallShower, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ RearYard, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), InteriorFeatures \ Energy Efficient Windows, Exterior \ Alum\Steel Siding, LotDescription \ LevelLot, Flooring \ MarbleFl, GarageType \ InsideAccess, ExteriorFeatures \ ExteriorLght, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner 2-CarGarage, InteriorFeatures \ ExposedBeams, InteriorFeatures \ Attic\HseFan, ExteriorFeatures \ SatelliteDsh, LotNumber \ 032-000, Directions \ Rt. 1 South to Rt. on Rolling Rd to Rt on Doe Run, LotDimensions \ 85X179
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,723 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 179
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 42000708905
- Zillow Home ID: 9451623
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-440K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19064 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Springfield as a whole. Among 19064 homes, this home is 47.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19064, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% greater than in Springfield, and 79% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Springfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19064 home values.
|717 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$356K||4||2.5||2,387|
|731 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$361K||4||2.5||2,250|
|743 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$364K||4||2.5||2,302|
|468 Doe Run Ln Springfield, PA||$363K||4||2.5||2,723|
|462 Doe Run Ln Springfield, PA||$394K||5||2.5||3,561|
|711 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$339K||4||2.5||2,142|
|737 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$378K||4||2.5||2,523|
|474 Doe Run Ln Springfield, PA||$330K||4||2.5||1,917|
|456 Doe Run Ln Springfield, PA||$349K||4||2.5||2,387|
|724 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$367K||4||2.5||2,723|
|718 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$369K||4||2.5||2,850|
|730 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$343K||4||2.5||2,110|
|480 Doe Run Ln Springfield, PA||$368K||4||2.5||2,723|
|450 Doe Run Ln Springfield, PA||$350K||4||2.5||2,387|
|712 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$350K||4||2.5||2,387|
|755 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$446K||4||3.5||2,994|
|Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$377K||4||2.5||2,723|
|736 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$377K||4||2.5||2,723|
|434 Doe Run Ln Springfield, PA||$368K||4||3||2,723|
|706 Timber Trail Ln Springfield, PA||$395K||5||2.5||3,561|
Nearby Schools in Springfield
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!