725 Treat Ave, San Francisco, CA 941105 beds, 3 baths, 3,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,500,000
- Price/sqft: $451
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,325 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3612 067
- Zillow Home ID: 15145815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 Treat Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 717-719 Treat Ave San Francisco, CA$1.61M--32,328
- 731 Treat Ave San Francisco, CA$1.21M311,445
- 709-711 Treat Ave San Francisco, CA$1.23M522,031
- 3225-3227 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.14M--21,664
- 3223 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.66M522,244
- 3229-3231 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.24M--21,960
- 705-707 Treat Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M321,430
- 2412 Harrison St APT 207 San Francisco, CA$976K121,294
- 2412 Harrison St APT 205 San Francisco, CA$967K----1,320
- 2412 Harrison St APT 107 San Francisco, CA$1.04M----1,599
- 2412 Harrison St APT 106 San Francisco, CA$1.32M231,768
- 2412 Harrison St APT 112 San Francisco, CA$977K----1,309
- 2412 Harrison St APT 108 San Francisco, CA$1.2M121,300
- 2412 Harrison St APT 113 San Francisco, CA$979K----1,309
- 2412 Harrison St APT 203 San Francisco, CA$1.02M221,450
- 2412 Harrison St APT 212 San Francisco, CA$949K221,302
- 2412 Harrison St APT 210 San Francisco, CA$1.04M221,440
- 2412 Harrison St APT 103 San Francisco, CA$1.49M232,031
- 2412 Harrison St APT 213 San Francisco, CA$1.22M221,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.