- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Built in 1998
- Views: 577 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $274,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $151
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- 220 Volt Outlets, Access- All Year, Ceiling Fans, Cul-de-sac, Dishwasher, Flooring - Carpet, Flooring - Tile, Garbage Disposal, Garden Tub, Gated Community, Gutters & Downspouts, Hot Tub- Jacuzzi, Landscape- Full, Lawn, Microwave, On Golf Course, Oven-range electric, Patio: Covered, Refrigerator, Skylights, Sprinkler Drip System, Sprinklers Automatic, Swimming Pool- Assoc., Trees, Vaulted Ceilings, View of City, View of Golf Course, View of Mountains, View of Valley, W/D Hookups, Walk-in Closets, Washer & Dryer, Water Heater- Electric, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wired for Cable
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 00109212014
- Zillow Home ID: 6876175
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $204-299K.
Market guideZillow predicts 89027 home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Mesquite as a whole. Among 89027 homes, this home is valued 55.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 89027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% higher than in Mesquite, and 62.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 89027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesquite.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 89027 home values.
|728 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$320K||2||2.5||2,501|
|723 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$251K||2||--||1,724|
|726 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$248K||2||2||1,724|
|724 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$260K||2||--||1,816|
|720 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$317K||2||2.5||2,501|
|721 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$382K||3||2||2,923|
|716 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$252K||1||2||1,763|
|712 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$251K||2||2||1,697|
|719 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$250K||2||2||1,697|
|717 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$255K||2||2||1,763|
|708 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$377K||3||2||2,923|
|700 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$249K||1||2||1,763|
|696 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$249K||2||2||1,697|
|273 Pinnacle Ct Mesquite, NV||$182K||2||2||1,210|
|692 Ventana Cir Mesquite, NV||$400K||3||2||2,923|
|265 Pinnacle Ct Mesquite, NV||$284K||3||3||2,328|
|645 Pinnacle Ct Mesquite, NV||$385K||3||3.5||2,691|
|257 Pinnacle Ct Mesquite, NV||$285K||4||2||2,256|
|641 Pinnacle Ct Mesquite, NV||$297K||2||2||1,925|
|249 Pinnacle Ct Mesquite, NV||$233K||2||2||1,572|
Nearby Schools in Mesquite
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!