- Lot: 5,183 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 8,865 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $690,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $534
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 352 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Style \ Victorian, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,293 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 00621113000
- Zillow Home ID: 16107576
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $649-895K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|721 Walnut Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$638K||2||1||833|
|320 Otis St Santa Cruz, CA||$798K||4||2||1,716|
|717 Walnut Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$928K||5||2||1,952|
|316 Otis St Santa Cruz, CA||$827K||3||3||1,580|
|324 Otis St Santa Cruz, CA||$768K||3||1||1,369|
|604 King St Santa Cruz, CA||$788K||3||1||1,613|
|312 Otis St Santa Cruz, CA||$666K||1||1||1,037|
|532 King St Santa Cruz, CA||$751K||2||1.5||1,284|
|711 Walnut Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$651K||2||1||932|
|722 Walnut Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$933K||--||1||1,892|
|610 King St Santa Cruz, CA||$767K||3||1||1,394|
|528 King St Santa Cruz, CA||$748K||2||1||1,332|
|308 Otis St Santa Cruz, CA||$762K||2||2||1,403|
|709 Walnut Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$958K||4||2||2,256|
|614 King St Santa Cruz, CA||$755K||3||2||1,246|
|522 King St Santa Cruz, CA||$773K||2||1||1,557|
|716 Walnut Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$974K||3||1||2,132|
|302 Otis St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.48M||3||2||2,400|
|812 Walnut Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$727K||2||1||1,199|
|813 Walnut Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$822K||2||2||1,709|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Westlake Elementary (assigned)K-50.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!