7250 East Ave, Hanover Park, IL 601336 beds, 3 baths, 2,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,388 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06253070320000
- Zillow Home ID: 3392365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7250 East Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Hanover Park, and 56.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hanover Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60133 home values.
- 2010 Narcissus Ave Hanover Park, IL$186K--1.51,179
- 7260 East Ave Hanover Park, IL$174K--1.51,392
- 2011 Osage Ln Hanover Park, IL$203K--2.52,032
- 2020 Narcissus Ave Hanover Park, IL$161K--1.51,254
- 7301 East Ave Hanover Park, IL$153K421,214
- 7311 East Ave Hanover Park, IL$145K--1.51,214
- 2021 Osage Ln Hanover Park, IL$200K31.51,242
- 7291 East Ave Hanover Park, IL$181K331,324
- 7321 East Ave Hanover Park, IL$157K--1.51,380
- 2030 Narcissus Ave Hanover Park, IL$152K--1.51,179
- 7281 East Ave Hanover Park, IL$177K--1.51,454
- 7331 East Ave Hanover Park, IL$148K321,214
- 2031 Osage Ln Hanover Park, IL$168K--1.51,380
- 7350 East Ave Hanover Park, IL$153K421,800
- 2010 Osage Ln Hanover Park, IL$168K--1.51,269
- 2000 Hollywood Ct Hanover Park, IL$172K--1.51,577
- 7341 East Ave Hanover Park, IL$158K--1.51,214
- 1910 Hollywood Ave Hanover Park, IL$150K--1.51,214
- 2020 Osage Ln Hanover Park, IL$178K--21,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.