7253 June Bug Ln, Orlando, FL 328185 beds, 4 baths, 3,554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Flooring: Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,554 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 352128000000095
- Zillow Home ID: 46257367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7253 June Bug Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 315.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 302.2% higher than in Orange, and 728.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 7247 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$193K321,950
- 7261 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$408K423,374
- 7216 Mailler St Orlando, FL$331K332,230
- 7221 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$238K32.52,056
- 7213 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$230K422,199
- 7269 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$217K332,681
- 7205 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$192K322,089
- 7252 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$185K322,142
- 7234 Mailler St Orlando, FL$296K422,058
- 7127 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$183K322,300
- 7244 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$285K42.53,733
- 7424 Mailler St Orlando, FL--------
- 7119 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$162K422,330
- 7236 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$202K32.53,064
- 7220 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$189K422,474
- 7212 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$405K643,962
- 7212 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$348K543,852
- 7215 Mailler St Orlando, FL$227K322,232
- 7204 June Bug Ln Orlando, FL$188K422,191
- 7235 Mailler St Orlando, FL$337K532,173
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.