7257 102nd Ln, Seminole, FL 337723 beds, 4 baths, 1,885 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Great townhome community. Close to shopping, restaurants and schools.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,885 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2141007631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7257 102nd Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33772 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% higher than in Seminole, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33772 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seminole.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33772 home values.
- 7257 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$215K321,885
- 7241 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$204K----1,885
- 7269 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$218K----1,885
- 7237 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$215K321,885
- 7269 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$109K------
- 7221 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$192K331,885
- 7237 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$208K331,885
- 7285 103rd Ln Seminole, FL$249K331,889
- 7205 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$230K341,885
- 7205 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$209K321,885
- 7265 103rd Ln Seminole, FL$204K331,885
- 7255 103rd Ln Seminole, FL$215K32.51,885
- 7275 103rd Ln Seminole, FL$206K331,885
- 7250 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$192K321,885
- 7285 103rd Ln Seminole, FL$216K331,885
- 7245 103rd Ln Seminole, FL$205K----1,885
- 7240 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$217K331,885
- 7228 102nd Ln Seminole, FL$217K321,885
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!