7258 Empress Dr, Las Vegas, NV 891473 beds, 2 baths, 1,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $66,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 297 sqft
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 16322616011
- Zillow Home ID: 7138172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7258 Empress Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% less than in Las Vegas, and 106.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 7300 Empress Dr Las Vegas, NV$104K21932
- 7254 Empress Dr Las Vegas, NV$122K221,031
- 7304 Empress Dr Las Vegas, NV$128K221,199
- 7250 Empress Dr Las Vegas, NV$91K21932
- 7281 Steeple Ridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$166K321,159
- 7289 Steeple Ridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$213K32.51,844
- 7246 Empress Dr Las Vegas, NV$89K21932
- 7308 Empress Dr Las Vegas, NV$125K311,090
- 7273 Steeple Ridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$207K42.51,749
- 4427 Honeydew Cir Las Vegas, NV$91K321,024
- 7273 Steeple Ridge Dr # 0 Las Vegas, NV$155K32.51,749
- 4380 Sunnyview Ct Las Vegas, NV$154K321,202
- 4386 Sunnyview Ct Las Vegas, NV$186K42.51,762
- 7242 Empress Dr # 0 Las Vegas, NV$128K321,024
- 7242 Empress Dr Las Vegas, NV$117K321,024
- 7312 Empress Dr Las Vegas, NV$121K221,031
- 7265 Steeple Ridge Dr Las Vegas, NV$167K321,293
- 4431 Honeydew Cir Las Vegas, NV$102K321,024
- 4426 Honeydew Cir Las Vegas, NV$97K321,024
- 4418 Fairmont Cir Las Vegas, NV$106K21932
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292