7259 Shore Road#4B, Brooklyn, NY 11209
Sold on 11/15/13: $260,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Controlled Access
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room, Laundry room
- Days on Zillow24
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Room Count4
- Unit Count132
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID2114809539
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$582,735||$449K – $676K||-$146,232||$832||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,819/mo||$1.3K – $2.7K/mo||+$36||$2.60||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 11209 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for New York as a whole. Among 11209 homes, this home is valued 24.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.4% less than in New York, and 97.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 11209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11209 home values.
Neighborhood for 7259 Shore Road #4B
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. 102 the Bayview (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Fort Hamilton High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- High School of Telecommunications Arts ... (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Junior High School 259 William McKinley... (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
- New Utrecht High (assigned) 9-12 2.5 mi
- Ralph R McKee Career and Technical Educ... (assigned) 9-12 2.7 mi
- West Brooklyn Community High (assigned) 10-12 2.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005