- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
726 2nd St, Woodland, CA 956954 beds, 3 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $760,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Solar
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 006253013000
- Zillow Home ID: 16511572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 726 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95695 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Woodland, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95695 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95695 home values.
- 732 2nd St Woodland, CA$418K------
- 712 2nd St Woodland, CA$588K533,400
- 744 2nd St Woodland, CA$386K------
- 725 1st St Woodland, CA$568K------
- 731 1st St Woodland, CA$420K------
- 620 Cross St Woodland, CA$448K------
- 704 2nd St Woodland, CA$451K42.753,300
- 715 1st St Woodland, CA$438K------
- 739 1st St Woodland, CA$424K------
- 709 1st St Woodland, CA$453K------
- 745 1st St Woodland, CA$345K------
- 729 2nd St Woodland, CA$234K------
- 727 2nd St Woodland, CA$260K------
- 725 2nd St Woodland, CA$224K------
- 731 2nd St Woodland, CA$399K522,268
- 750 2nd St Woodland, CA$540K------
- 737 2nd St Woodland, CA$197K----1,102
- 705 1st St Woodland, CA$517K423,400
- 719 2nd St Woodland, CA$224K------
- 739 2nd St Woodland, CA$225K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.