- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,415 all time views
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $289,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $301
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: City, Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Association Amenities \ Recreational Multipurpose Room, Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Bathroom Features \ 2 Master Baths (N), Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Direction Faces \ Faces East, Direction Faces \ Faces North, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Laminated, Floor Material \ Linoleum, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area In Unit (N), Legal Disclosures \ Listing Broker Advantage, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Terms \ Cash, Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Features \ Covered Parking, Parking Type \ Community Garage, Parking Type \ Tandem, Patio Features \ Patio Open, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Security Safety \ Card/Code Access, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ City Lights View, View \ City View, View \ Mountain View, View \ Panoramic View, View \ Tree Top View, Windows \ Plantation Shutters
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 30
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 7273019050
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 21236974
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $241-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Village home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Long Beach as a whole. Among East Village homes, this home is valued 15% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Long Beach, and 35.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Village home values.
|Other Units in this Building (30)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 726 Elm Ave|
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!