726 Hackberry Ct, Bartlett, IL 601034 beds, 4 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1995 for $272,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06271070150000
- Zillow Home ID: 3394757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 726 Hackberry Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60103, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bartlett, and 116.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60103 home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,952 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1989
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 1 beds, 3.5 baths
4,333 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 2004
- 1 beds, 3.5 baths
- 722 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$374K--2.52,448
- 730 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$314K--22,042
- 764 Red Oak Dr Bartlett, IL$384K43.52,362
- 1 Dartmouth Ct Streamwood, IL$247K--2.51,754
- 1131 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$249K--2.51,799
- 3 Dartmouth Ct Streamwood, IL$267K321,800
- 725 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$304K--2.52,182
- 718 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$320K--2.52,448
- 1129 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$309K--2.52,599
- 721 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$327K--2.52,362
- 5 Dartmouth Ct Streamwood, IL$260K--2.52,433
- 768 Red Oak Dr Bartlett, IL$354K--2.52,448
- 761 Red Oak Dr Bartlett, IL$266K--2.52,182
- 1127 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$223K--1.51,799
- 717 Hackberry Ct Bartlett, IL$349K--1.52,507
- 759 Red Oak Dr Bartlett, IL$311K--2.52,448
- 7 Dartmouth Ct Streamwood, IL$308K--2.52,599
- 724 Red Bud Ct Bartlett, IL$325K42.52,448
- 4 Dartmouth Ct Streamwood, IL$252K321,580
- 1132 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$254K32.51,804
Nearby Schools in Bartlett
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292