726 Melville Ave, Baltimore, MD 212183 beds, 1.25 baths, 1,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
A Lot of community development and neighborhood improvements.
Family oriented neighborhood, 10min from downtown. Giants food market, clothing, shoes, cleaners and other retail stores (Rite-Aid) all walking
distance in Waverly.
House located near more than 3 bus stop locations that can take you around Baltimore city and county areas.
Hopkins, daycare, YMCA and schools are all located in Waverly.
- Lot: 1,407.99 acres
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $64,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- updated kitchen and added storage space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,096 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 88
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 4057A014
- Zillow Home ID: 36465633
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 726 Melville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waverly, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% higher than in Baltimore, and 197.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Waverly home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waverly home values.
- 716 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$153K31--
- 724 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$102K--11,096
- 728 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$101K--11,096
- 722 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$56K211,096
- 730 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$84K--11,096
- 720 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$141K--11,096
- 732 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$91K--11,096
- 718 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$92K311,096
- 734 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--2.51,176
- 727 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$87K--1976
- 736 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--21,096
- 716 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$86K311,096
- 725 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$90K--1976
- 729 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$89K--1976
- 723 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$69K31976
- 731 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$90K--1976
- 721 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$86K--2976
- 733 E 36th St Baltimore, MD$96K--2976
- 738 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$91K--11,096
- 714 Melville Ave Baltimore, MD$92K--11,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.