726 Route 308, Rhinebeck, NY 125723 beds, 2 baths, 3,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $267,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,192 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 13508900627000009909300000
- Zillow Home ID: 30139747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 726 Route 308
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12572 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% higher than in Town of Rhinebeck, and 70.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12572 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Rhinebeck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12572 home values.
- 718 Route 308 Rhinebeck, NY$258K211,152
- 744 Route 308 Rhinebeck, NY$295K323,192
- 65 Salisbury Tpke Rhinebeck, NY$510K333,040
- 723 Route 308 Rhinebeck, NY$155K----868
- 716 Route 308 Rhinebeck, NY$249K311,404
- 9 Salisbury Ct Rhinebeck, NY$656K532,500
- 43 Salisbury Tpke Rhinebeck, NY$271K322,140
- 7 Salisbury Ct Rhinebeck, NY$536K433,600
- 743 Route 308 Rhinebeck, NY$395K311,732
- 47 Salisbury Tpke Rhinebeck, NY$195K211,456
- 752 Route 308 Rhinebeck, NY$341K32.52,072
- 51 Salisbury Tpke Rhinebeck, NY$198K311,128
- 25 Salisbury Tpke Rhinebeck, NY$214KStudio--1,904
- 757 Route 308 Rhinebeck, NY$344K62.53,156
- 55 Salisbury Tpke Rhinebeck, NY$227K211,365
- 5 Salisbury Ct Rhinebeck, NY$498K433,324
- 57 Salisbury Tpke Rhinebeck, NY$192K311,428
- 26 Salisbury Tpke Rhinebeck, NY$224K211,150
- 40 Salisbury Tpke Rhinebeck, NY$240K211,040
- 22 Salisbury Tpke Rhinebeck, NY$262K31.51,383
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.