- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 21 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,535 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Gated Community, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Other, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,883 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0681721262
- Zillow Home ID: 60344462
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $156-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33510 home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.4% increase for Brandon as a whole. Among 33510 homes, this home is 61.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Brandon, and 195.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
|724 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$199K||4||2||2,058|
|728 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$214K||4||2||2,112|
|722 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$218K||4||2.5||2,466|
|730 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$187K||4||2||1,883|
|715 Erik Lake Rd Brandon, FL||$179K||3||2||1,817|
|717 Erik Lake Rd Brandon, FL||$189K||4||2||1,906|
|Erik Lake Rd Brandon, FL||$189K||4||2||1,906|
|713 Erik Lake Rd Brandon, FL||$189K||3||2||1,876|
|719 Erik Lake Rd Brandon, FL||$194K||4||2||2,112|
|732 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$194K||4||2||2,091|
|720 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$193K||4||2||2,083|
|711 Erik Lake Rd Brandon, FL||$167K||3||2||1,691|
|727 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$157K||3||2||1,561|
|721 Erik Lake Rd Brandon, FL||$187K||3||2||1,876|
|725 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$195K||4||2||2,120|
|723 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$190K||4||2||1,932|
|734 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$193K||4||2||2,112|
|729 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$191K||4||2||2,066|
|718 Straw Lake Dr Brandon, FL||$182K||3||2||1,814|
|709 Erik Lake Rd Brandon, FL||$190K||3||2||2,003|
Nearby Schools in Brandon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!