726 Three Point Ave, Logan, UT 843213 beds, 2 baths, 1,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
All of the character of an old house, with all of the modern updates in infrastructure!
A beautiful restoration project. We've done all the work of remodeling and creating a gardener's Eden. Really cute, old-fashioned looking house. Amazing amended, organic soil, tons of lush trees and bushes of diverse kinds.
The original cottage home is over 100 years old, but was moved onto a brand new full basement foundation in 2001, and all the infrastructure was updated at that time (wiring, plumbing, insulation, etc).
Beautiful main floor with original wood floors, archways, period details, a gas fireplace, large living room. The full and finished basement has a nice den (could be a possible bedroom), a big laundry/storage room, 2 carpeted bedrooms, and a really large full bathroom with a jetted tub; and the huge attic is currently used as the master bedroom, (but with plenty of room up there to make it into two rooms).
There is a garage foundation poured and ready to build on, so the expensive part has been done and you can just build anytime you want (we had planned to put a couple more bedrooms above the garage).
The landscaping (our pride and joy) is gorgeous: Old-fashioned cottage style, including a real cobblestone walk in front and a brick walk in back. SUPER lush (can't even see the road in front when the leaves come on), TONS of trees and bushes (many of them edible: fruits, berries, herbs); a real plant lovers' dream. All organic. NO CHEMICALS HAVE BEEN USED ON THE PROPERTY FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS. (OH YEAH, and every square inch of the yard is on a micro-irrigation system...you never have to water anything by hand...not even the hanging baskets).
The house is on a corner lot in southwest Logan city. Very close to several parks, the fairgrounds, Logan Aquatic Center, skate park, and bus stops. Easy biking distance to Logan High. Also walking distance to Woodruff Elementary.
It has about 1875 square feet (it's MUCH larger inside than what it appears to be outside). It has 3 bedrooms currently, but space for 2 more (5 total...2 have been remodeled into other rooms, and it would be easy to make them into usable bedrooms again). The home has 2 full bathrooms with a jetted tub in one.
Please get pre-qualified first, (or show evidence of funds), then call us at (435) 754-9067, or just email at trent [dot] gudmundsen [at] gmail [dot] com . (Phone is best since we're out a lot...I might not be able to pick up when you call, but will call you back shortly if you leave a message. -Trent).
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $114,900
- Price/sqft: $61
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport
- Sprinkler System
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2109759325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 726 Three Point Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 491 Southwest St Logan, UT$133K1----
- 488 Southwest St Logan, UT$135K412,171
- 460 Park Ave Logan, UT$99K31--
- 500 Southwest St Logan, UT$133K------
- 784 W 430 S Logan, UT--321,674
- 482 Park Ave Logan, UT$102K21770
- 794 W 430 S Logan, UT$123K421,900
- 404 Park Ave Logan, UT$401K523,978
- 812 Three Point Ave Logan, UT$291K333,570
- 403 S 780 W Logan, UT$250K53--
- 508 Park Ave Logan, UT$86K221,208
- 510 Southwest St Logan, UT$109K11560
- 397 Meadow Cir Logan, UT$223K531,880
- 510 Park Ave Logan, UT$178K642,576
- 790 W 430 S Logan, UT$133K321,430
- 835 Three Point Ave Logan, UT$139K421,950
- 793 W 430 S Logan, UT$129K1----
- 811 Three Point Ave Logan, UT$123K121,216
- 396 Meadow Cir Logan, UT$114K211,000
- 535 Southwest St Logan, UT$144K32.51,450
Nearby Schools in Logan
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292