- Lot: 7,040 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 4,080 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $525,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $202
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 570 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Attached, Cooling \ Whole House Fan, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,596 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 79938025
- Zillow Home ID: 19857901
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $560-631K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95020 home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 8.8% increase for Gilroy as a whole. Among 95020 homes, this home is valued 7.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 31.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
|720 W 9th St Gilroy, CA||$624K||5||3||2,596|
|730 W 9th St Gilroy, CA||$589K||4||2||2,159|
|735 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$428K||2||2.5||1,682|
|731 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$412K||3||3||1,663|
|741 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$421K||3||2.5||1,663|
|725 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$402K||3||2.5||1,663|
|745 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$433K||3||2.5||1,682|
|721 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$400K||3||2.5||1,663|
|751 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$422K||2||3||1,682|
|716 W 9th St Gilroy, CA||$567K||4||2.5||2,059|
|736 W 9th St Gilroy, CA||$567K||4||2||2,014|
|725 W 9th St Gilroy, CA||$567K||4||2||1,835|
|755 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$428K||3||2.5||1,663|
|731 W 9th St Gilroy, CA||$621K||5||3||2,596|
|715 Williamsburg Way APT A Gilroy, CA||$330K||1||1||921|
|715 Williamsburg Way APT B Gilroy, CA||$330K||1||1||921|
|721 W 9th St Gilroy, CA||$830K||4||2||2,014|
|738 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$394K||2||2.5||1,645|
|740 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$399K||2||2.5||1,645|
|746 Williamsburg Way Gilroy, CA||$407K||2||2.5||1,645|
Nearby Schools in Gilroy
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!