726 Whitehall Plains Rd, Annapolis, MD 214095 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0366190052686
- Zillow Home ID: 36067446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 726 Whitehall Plains Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21409 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% less than in Annapolis, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 21409 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Annapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21409 home values.
- 724 Whitehall Plains Rd Annapolis, MD$540K--2.52,090
- 1920 Cherry Rd Annapolis, MD$663K--2.53,144
- 725 Whitehall Plains Rd Annapolis, MD$1.35M--2.52,637
- 733 Whitehall Plains Rd Annapolis, MD$1.57M455,172
- 729 Whitehall Plains Rd Annapolis, MD$1.49M343,088
- 722 Whitehall Plains Rd Annapolis, MD$606K--2.51,910
- 1481 Sharps Point Rd Annapolis, MD$817K433,614
- 721 Whitehall Plains Rd Annapolis, MD$1.48M--44,133
- 720 Whitehall Plains Rd Annapolis, MD$558K--2.52,134
- 1485 Sharps Point Rd Annapolis, MD$668K--3.52,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292