- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7260 Linden Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462273 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 366 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2008
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 491518109036000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1177441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7260 Linden Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
- 7250 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$91K3--1,346
- 7270 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$100K321,390
- 7257 Maplewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K3--1,594
- 7247 Maplewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K3--1,455
- 7267 Maplewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K321,550
- 7240 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K3--1,497
- 7348 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$135K312,177
- 7275 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K3--1,422
- 7265 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$131K322,213
- 7285 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K3--1,707
- 7237 Maplewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$135K322,436
- 7277 Maplewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$96K2--1,247
- 7255 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K2--1,406
- 7230 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K3--1,762
- 7295 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K3--1,528
- 7227 Maplewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$88K2--1,128
- 7245 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$143K311,762
- 7328 Laurel Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K3--1,562
- 7260 Maplewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K311,536
- 7416 Linden Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K311,794
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.