- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7261 Auburn St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $16,000
- Finished basement, 744 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 808 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 22092970
- Zillow Home ID: 88071715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7261 Auburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Detroit, and 554.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1942
- Studio, 1 baths
- 7255 Auburn St Detroit, MI$35K--11,192
- 7275 Auburn St Detroit, MI$30K--1804
- 7247 Auburn St Detroit, MI$45K32878
- 7283 Auburn St Detroit, MI$29K31800
- 7241 Auburn St Detroit, MI$41K------
- 7291 Auburn St Detroit, MI$48K--21,512
- 7235 Auburn St Detroit, MI$44K------
- 7297 Auburn St Detroit, MI$38K--21,125
- 7227 Auburn St Detroit, MI$41K--1.51,066
- 7262 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$40K------
- 7260 Auburn St Detroit, MI$40K--1.5720
- 7254 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI--311,100
- 7246 Auburn St Detroit, MI$30K31774
- 7246 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$34K21567
- 7272 Auburn St Detroit, MI$29K--1844
- 7280 Auburn St Detroit, MI$28K--1781
- 7303 Auburn St Detroit, MI$31K--1.5914
- 7238 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$27K--1851
- 7232 Auburn St Detroit, MI$28K--1928
- 7311 Auburn St Detroit, MI$33K--11,035
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.