- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7261 Bedford Ridge Dr, Apex, NC 275393 beds, 3 baths, 2,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $315
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 338 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 066904948499000
- Zillow Home ID: 79887108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7261 Bedford Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27539 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% greater than in Apex, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27539 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27539 home values.
- 7257 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$375K--2.53,091
- 7265 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$277K--2.52,222
- 7260 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$343K--2.52,668
- 5216 Roswellcrest Ct Apex, NC$323K--22,276
- 7253 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$310K42.52,360
- 7269 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$308K--2.52,232
- 7264 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$297K422,350
- 5220 Roswellcrest Ct Apex, NC$427K443,406
- 7256 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$326K--3.52,620
- 5212 Roswellcrest Ct Apex, NC$354K442,950
- 7224 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$344K33.52,759
- 7268 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$321K--2.52,379
- 5224 Roswellcrest Ct Apex, NC$431K--3.53,257
- 7252 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$315K--2.52,362
- 7249 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$281K--2.52,150
- 7273 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$293K32.52,165
- 5208 Roswellcrest Ct Apex, NC$406K--2.53,276
- 7208 Bedford Ridge Dr Apex, NC$301K42.52,517
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.