- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7263 Somersworth Dr, Orlando, FL 328354 beds, 3 baths, 1,917 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,853 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $186,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,917 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 022328680100930
- Zillow Home ID: 46041121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7263 Somersworth Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32835 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 188.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 144.9% higher than in Orange, and 404.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32835 home values.
- 7259 Somersworth Dr Orlando, FL$224K42.51,790
- 7309 Hunterdon Ct Orlando, FL$237K42.51,884
- 2900 Somersworth Ct Orlando, FL$194K42.51,790
- 7255 Somersworth Dr Orlando, FL$216K42.51,889
- 7313 Hunterdon Ct Orlando, FL$237K32.51,957
- 7310 Hunterdon Ct Orlando, FL$175K321,440
- 2904 Somersworth Ct Orlando, FL$214K321,659
- 7251 Somersworth Dr Orlando, FL$193K321,709
- 7264 Somersworth Dr Orlando, FL$194K321,898
- 7314 Hunterdon Ct Orlando, FL$175K321,623
- 7260 Somersworth Dr Orlando, FL$208K321,898
- 7317 Hunterdon Ct Orlando, FL$220K321,531
- 7256 Somersworth Dr Orlando, FL$206K321,898
- 2901 Somersworth Ct Orlando, FL$184K321,445
- 2908 Somersworth Ct Orlando, FL$194K321,531
- 7318 Hunterdon Ct Orlando, FL$175K32.51,531
- 7247 Somersworth Dr Orlando, FL$185K321,709
- 7252 Somersworth Dr Orlando, FL$204K32.52,134
- 7252 Somersworth Dr Orlando, FL$261K332,134
- 2905 Somersworth Ct Orlando, FL$213K42.51,917
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.