7264 Lake Floy Cir, Orlando, FL 328194 beds, 2 baths, 1,445 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 550 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,445 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 142328465800160
- Zillow Home ID: 46126771
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7264 Lake Floy Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32819 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 136.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.6% greater than in Orange, and 292.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 7272 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$252K321,324
- 7252 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$256K321,227
- 7250 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$251K321,300
- 7288 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$281K431,996
- 7220 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$250K321,307
- 7326 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$204K321,389
- 7265 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$175K321,286
- 7253 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$176K321,299
- 7273 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$205K321,384
- 7330 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$242K321,384
- 7249 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$143K321,307
- 7289 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$153K321,307
- 5352 Glasgow Cir Orlando, FL$254K321,480
- 5348 Glasgow Cir Orlando, FL$263K421,314
- 5151 Glasgow Ave Orlando, FL$256K321,389
- 7254 Glasgow Ave Orlando, FL$234K31.51,378
- 7234 Glasgow Ave Orlando, FL$174K321,306
- 7280 Glasgow Ave Orlando, FL$145K321,170
- 7233 Lake Floy Cir Orlando, FL$172K321,299
- 5127 Glasgow Ave Orlando, FL$186K31.51,426
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!