- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7265 Stout St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $7,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22102176
- Zillow Home ID: 88424493
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7265 Stout Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Warrendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.4% greater than in Detroit, and 793.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Warrendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
976 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1957
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
- 7271 Stout St Detroit, MI$60K------
- 7257 Stout St Detroit, MI$29K--1768
- 7277 Stout St Detroit, MI$57K--21,342
- 7251 Stout St Detroit, MI$27K31775
- 7285 Stout St Detroit, MI$49K--11,008
- 7243 Stout St Detroit, MI$27K--1768
- 7293 Stout St Detroit, MI$44K3--1
- 7235 Stout St Detroit, MI$26K--11,080
- 7301 Stout St Detroit, MI$34K31892
- 7264 Fielding St Detroit, MI$70K------
- 7270 Fielding St Detroit, MI$26K--1888
- 7227 Stout St Detroit, MI$26K--1848
- 7258 Stout St Detroit, MI$31K--1798
- 7272 Stout St Detroit, MI$40K--1922
- 7250 Stout St Detroit, MI$27K--1780
- 7307 Stout St Detroit, MI$31K--11,018
- 7244 Stout St Detroit, MI$43K--1.5848
- 7313 Stout St Detroit, MI$45K--1.5933
- 7292 Stout St Detroit, MI$28K311,018
- 7256 Fielding St Detroit, MI$28K--1768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!