- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
727 De Lasalle Ct, Naperville, IL 605654 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,415 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $550,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 594 sqft
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,415 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0701013050450000
- Zillow Home ID: 5364980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 727 De Lasalle Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% lower than in Naperville, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
- 731 De Lasalle Ct Naperville, IL$601K--2.53,595
- 723 De Lasalle Ct Naperville, IL$571K--3.53,651
- 724 Colorado Ct Naperville, IL$479K--3.53,638
- 728 Colorado Ct Naperville, IL$481K--3.53,857
- 719 De Lasalle Ct Naperville, IL$577K--2.53,571
- 720 Colorado Ct Naperville, IL$741K--3.54,672
- 728 De Lasalle Ct Naperville, IL$566K--2.54,215
- 736 De Lasalle Ct Naperville, IL$640K--3.53,422
- 732 De Lasalle Ct Naperville, IL$519K443,458
- 727 Colorado Ct Naperville, IL$517K--33,765
- 724 De Lasalle Ct Naperville, IL$482K--2.53,520
- 715 De Lasalle Ct Naperville, IL$557K--2.53,825
- 723 Colorado Ct Naperville, IL$694K--44,189
- 720 De Lasalle Ct Naperville, IL$475K--2.53,463
- 716 Colorado Ct Naperville, IL$700K--3.53,614
- 711 Lindholm Ct Naperville, IL$468K--2.53,345
- 707 Lindholm Ct Naperville, IL$474K--33,327
- 719 Colorado Ct Naperville, IL$486K--2.53,509
- 715 Lindholm Ct Naperville, IL$492K--3.53,275
- 712 De Lasalle Ct Naperville, IL$471K--2.53,367
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.