727 E Portland St APT 4, Phoenix, AZ 850062 beds, 2 baths, 1,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 575 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $196,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Open, Parking Type: Zoned Permit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11631156
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 82827467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 727 E Portland Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 59.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% less than in Phoenix, and 223.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central City home values.
- 727 E Portland St APT 5 Phoenix, AZ$261K221,548
- 727 E Portland St APT 3 Phoenix, AZ$257K221,488
- 727 E Portland St APT 2 Phoenix, AZ$270K221,488
- 727 E Portland St APT 1 Phoenix, AZ$293K221,606
- 727 E Portland St APT 15 Phoenix, AZ$245K221,488
- 727 E Portland St APT 16 Phoenix, AZ$256K221,548
- 727 E Portland St APT 14 Phoenix, AZ$248K----1,444
- 727 E Portland St APT 7 Phoenix, AZ$288K----1,220
- 727 E Portland St APT 8 Phoenix, AZ$291K----1,220
- 727 E Portland St APT 13 Phoenix, AZ$260K221,444
- 727 E Portland St APT 6 Phoenix, AZ$245K221,512
- 727 E Portland St APT 9 Phoenix, AZ$291K----1,220
- 727 E Portland St APT 12 Phoenix, AZ$260K221,606
- 727 E Portland St APT 10 Phoenix, AZ$290K211,220
- 727 E Portland St APT 11 Phoenix, AZ$244K221,500
- 727 E Portland St APT 17 Phoenix, AZ$244K----1,444
- 727 E Portland St APT 18 Phoenix, AZ$243K----1,444
- 727 E Portland St APT 19 Phoenix, AZ$242K221,488
- 727 E Portland St APT 20 Phoenix, AZ$249K----1,444
- 727 E Portland St APT 21 Phoenix, AZ$246K421,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!