727 Harvey St, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 822 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $249,900
- Price/sqft: $231
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 2011 055
- Zillow Home ID: 36541059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 727 Harvey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.6% less than in Baltimore, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 729 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$266K--11,078
- 725 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$284K--11,080
- 731 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$245K211,080
- 723 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$300K--11,080
- 733 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$341K22.51,080
- 721 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$286K--31,190
- 735 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$304K--21,080
- 719 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$263K--11,080
- 737 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$260K--11,080
- 717 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$252K111,080
- 739 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$310K--11,080
- 715 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$266K211,080
- 741 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$278K--11,080
- 713 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$275K211,080
- 711 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$284K--11,366
- 743 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$295K--11,250
- 744 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$186K------
- 740 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$250K--1964
- 738 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$313K--21,498
- 709 Harvey St Baltimore, MD$315K221,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.