727 Hibiscus Pl, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 3 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1995 for $269,181
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 884 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 29954004
- Zillow Home ID: 19606514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 727 Hibiscus Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 725 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$784K32.51,648
- 723 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$920K32.51,840
- 728 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$786K22.51,500
- 726 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$820K32.51,641
- 721 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$820K32.51,648
- 719 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$760K32.51,648
- 704 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$823K32.51,641
- 702 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$785K22.51,500
- 717 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$810K32.51,648
- 4157 Blackford Cir San Jose, CA$489K22.51,032
- 4155 Blackford Cir San Jose, CA$469K22.51,026
- 715 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$810K32.51,648
- 4153 Blackford Cir San Jose, CA$496K22.51,032
- 713 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$872K32.51,718
- 703 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$791K32.51,603
- 701 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$802K32.51,603
- 4151 Blackford Cir San Jose, CA$502K22.51,032
- 705 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$794K32.51,603
- 707 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$725K32.51,603
- 709 Hibiscus Pl San Jose, CA$779K32.51,603
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.