727 Laurel Way, Casselberry, FL 327073 beds, 2 baths, 1,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,030 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $115,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Great location with Private trail straight to the Elementary School
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1521305010C000130
- Zillow Home ID: 47666947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 727 Laurel Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32707 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% higher than in Casselberry, and 9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32707 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Casselberry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32707 home values.
- 725 Laurel Way Casselberry, FL$162K--21,454
- 668 Wren Dr Casselberry, FL$150K--21,643
- 729 Laurel Way Casselberry, FL$136K--21,977
- 728 Laurel Way Casselberry, FL$146K--21,973
- 726 Laurel Way Casselberry, FL$167K321,431
- 671 Wren Dr Casselberry, FL$167K421,488
- 636 Swallow Dr Casselberry, FL$166K--21,410
- 730 Laurel Way Casselberry, FL$168K--21,426
- 666 Wren Dr Casselberry, FL$146K--21,360
- 669 Wren Dr Casselberry, FL$167K--21,473
- 731 Laurel Way Casselberry, FL$201K--22,108
- 724 Laurel Way Casselberry, FL$112K421,400
- 732 Laurel Way Casselberry, FL$171K--21,548
- 664 Wren Dr Casselberry, FL$157K--21,567
- 634 Swallow Dr Casselberry, FL$169K321,521
- 667 Wren Dr Casselberry, FL$167K--21,444
- 647 Swallow Dr Casselberry, FL$174K--21,495
- 734 Laurel Way Casselberry, FL$153K--21,330
- 508 Dew Drop Cv Casselberry, FL$177K--2.51,547
- 722 Laurel Way Casselberry, FL$148K321,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.