727 Mcmakin Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452322 beds, 1 bath, 1,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $34,425
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 2190052007800
- Zillow Home ID: 34261728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 727 Mcmakin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Winton Place market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.4% higher than in Cincinnati, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Winton Place home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Winton Place home values.
- 729 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$128K31.52,453
- 725 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$124K31.52,344
- 731 Mcmakin Ave # 2 Cincinnati, OH$52K212,000
- 731 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$101K422,836
- 723 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH--------
- 735 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$62K422,324
- 719 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$56K422,542
- 739 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$68KStudio--2,290
- 715 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$90K311,650
- 720 Derby Ave Cincinnati, OH$136K52.52,415
- 728 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$68K321,526
- 716 Derby Ave Cincinnati, OH$111K421,700
- 722 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$143K422,733
- 730 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$63KStudio--2,067
- 741 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$95K21.51,620
- 711 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$128K32.52,325
- 736 Derby Ave Cincinnati, OH$53K311,339
- 720 Mcmakin Ave Cincinnati, OH$51K211,239
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.