727 N Fayette St, Alexandria, VA 223143 beds, 4 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Two blocks to Metro, Starbucks, McDonalds, Capital Bikeshare; walking distance to grocery store and restaurants, well lit with frequent police patrols
- Lot: 1,264 sqft
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $114
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $855,000
- Price/sqft: $365
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 054.030341
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 58623849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 727 N Fayette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Braddock Road Metro, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Alexandria, and 48.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Braddock Road Metro home values rise more quickly than other regions in Alexandria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Braddock Road Metro home values.
- 725 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$804K32.52,286
- 723 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$805K32.52,286
- 729 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$901K33.52,646
- 721 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$811K32.52,286
- 719 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$800K32.52,286
- 731 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$856K--2.52,646
- 717 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$854K--2.52,646
- 733 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$856K--2.52,646
- 715 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$834K--2.52,340
- 741 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$830K32.52,286
- 713 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$848K--2.52,646
- 743 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$806K322,286
- 735 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$861K--2.52,646
- 716 N Henry St Alexandria, VA$806K44.53,200
- 714 N Henry St Alexandria, VA$807K--2.753,220
- 712 N Henry St Alexandria, VA$772K32.753,220
- 718 N Henry St Alexandria, VA$820K33.53,220
- 745 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$803K32.52,286
- 711 N Fayette St Alexandria, VA$852K--2.52,646
- 720 N Henry St Alexandria, VA$832K342,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!