727 Richards St, Geneva, IL 601343 beds, 3 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $263,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1203130004
- Zillow Home ID: 4669456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 727 Richards Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% greater than in Geneva, and 980.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 721 Richards St Geneva, IL$212K311,400
- 731 Richards St Geneva, IL$237K------
- 717 Richards St Geneva, IL$249K------
- 711 Richards St # 0 Geneva, IL$241K31.52,000
- 741 Richards St Geneva, IL$232K------
- 711 Richards St Geneva, IL$279K31.52,000
- 747 Richards St Geneva, IL$221K------
- 707 Richards St Geneva, IL$204K22--
- 751 Richards St Geneva, IL$201K------
- 731 Union St Geneva, IL$215K------
- 728 Illinois St Geneva, IL$257K------
- 732 Illinois St Geneva, IL$262K------
- 738 Illinois St Geneva, IL$194K------
- 724 Illinois St Geneva, IL$358K------
- 728 Richards St Geneva, IL$229K------
- 722 Richards St Geneva, IL$280K------
- 732 Richards St Geneva, IL$194K------
- 742 Illinois St Geneva, IL$263K321,642
- 718 Richards St Geneva, IL$201K------
- 738 Richards St Geneva, IL$363K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.