- Lot: 1.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 408 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,306 all time views
- 60 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 08634762
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 1-2 Acres, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Brick, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dry Bar, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Fire Pit, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Patio, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Septic, Features \ Unfinished, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Well, Features \ Wood Burning, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,833 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2008228002
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 5087110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $259-463K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60013 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for McHenry as a whole. Among 60013 homes, this home is 67% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 116% higher than in McHenry, and 825.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.
|309 Country Ln Cary, IL||$232K||3||2||1,766|
|216 Machelle Dr Cary, IL||$231K||3||2||1,716|
|7313 Meadow Ln Cary, IL||$254K||4||2||1,979|
|7207 Meadow Ln Cary, IL||$248K||4||3.5||1,856|
|219 Country Ln Cary, IL||$209K||3||2.5||1,404|
|302 Machelle Dr Cary, IL||$203K||3||3||1,372|
|310 Country Ln Cary, IL||$228K||3||3||1,782|
|Machelle Dr Cary, IL||--||--||--||--|
|104 Country Ln Cary, IL||$235K||4||2.5||1,875|
|7171 Meadow Ln Cary, IL||$248K||4||2.5||2,242|
|7314 Meadow Ln Cary, IL||$255K||4||2||2,168|
|185 Country Ln Cary, IL||$186K||3||1.5||1,440|
|310 Machelle Dr Cary, IL||$261K||4||3||1,629|
|7318 Meadow Ln Cary, IL||$253K||3||2||2,118|
|7184 Meadow Ln Cary, IL||$242K||4||2.5||2,001|
|7149 Meadow Ln Cary, IL||$247K||3||2.5||2,090|
|215 Machelle Dr Cary, IL||$296K||4||2||2,571|
|205 Machelle Dr Cary, IL||$281K||5||4||2,671|
|301 Machelle Dr Cary, IL||$252K||3||2||1,855|
|7160 Meadow Ln Cary, IL||$242K||4||2.5||2,008|
Nearby Schools in McHenry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!