This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- 1049sqft 2bd/2ba CONTEMPORARY corner town home
- SPARKLINGLY CLEAN & LUXURIOUS
- Close to all Golden Triangle landmarks: UCSD, Biomed/Scripps, Ocean, Qualcomm, Freeways
- In the heart of Renaissance Capri & most prestigious development in UTC La Jolla
- Custom-designed, fully equipped for YOUR COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Amicable Landlord 100% committed to making you FEEL RIGHT AT HOME
- METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED, ONE-OF-A-KIND RESIDENCE THAT's AN
ADDRESS & A LIFESTYLE & LIVES & FEELS LIKE A DETACHED HOME!
- 9-feet High Ceiling with Crown Moldings
- Beautiful Arched Windows and Doors
- Wall-to-Wall Mirrors, Two-Tone paint, Designer Lighting throughout
- Glass block walls surround both bathtubs
- Custom Tile, Marble and Cherry flooring
- Easy in-and-out, all-ground-level with no stairs whatsoever
- Laundry room with front-end-load Washer, $-saving Gas Dryer & bonus storage
- Large, private Patio with Entertainment Table & BBQ
- Attached Garage with door opener, work bench&cabinets, bike&ski racks, overhead&wall storage
- HAS NEVER BEEN RENTED BEFORE!
- Top of the line brand new stainless-steel Fridge with Filtered Cold Water & Ice Dispenser
- Top of the line new SS Microwave with Convection Oven, Toaster, Steam & Sensor Cooking
- Professional SS quarter-size Oven with Convection/Bake, Roast, Broil and Rotisserie
- Top of the line new SS Dishwasher
- Modern flat Ceramic Cooktop with full-size Range Hood
- Upgraded countertops & cabinets with Retractable Shelves
- Built-in retractable Breakfast Nook with Bar Stool
- In-Sink-Erator. Can opener. Built-in retractable waste basket
- Master Bath with Roman Oval Tub, Massage Head, bonus in-the-wall cabinets & Powder Bench
- Large Walk-in Closet with bonus shelves
- Plantation Shutters and Glass Block Windows
- Gas-log Fireplace in the Living Room for point-of-use $-saving heating + ambiance
- Central AC and energy-efficient gas FAU heating
- Quadraphonic Sound System. Pre-wired for 70" front Projection Cinema
- Pre-wired for High Speed Ethernet in all rooms. Comes with Wi-Fi Router
- Digital/Cable TV Ready. Comes with both North and South facing HDTV antennae
- Energy-saving Dimmers and Motion-Detection light switches
- Security System pre-installed
- Comes with 7ft surfboard, 2 wireless phones, Voice Answering System
- Complex features 2 Spas, large Pool, Riverside Rock Walkways, Fountains, ...
- Stroll Recreational/Sports Complex, Library, Restaurants, Shopping, Services
Monthly Rate : $2250
Lease Term : minimum 1 year
Application Fee : $25/applicant, refunded for established residency
Security Deposit: $2400
Non-smoking occupants only.
Absolutely NO pets allowed.
Showing by appointment only.
Includes: Water, Sewer, Trash Pickup, Landscape Manicuring, use of Pool & Spas
(*) Square footage info taken from public records. Applicant should verify all information
Renaissance La Jolla community was built in 1991/96 & has quickly become the most desired neighborhood in UTC/Golden Triangle. Newer construction, beautiful, modern floorplans, minutes away from La Jolla Shores, beaches, UCSD, shopping, restaurants, theaters, freeways, park with baseball, football, soccer fields, library, playground, landscaped paths for walking/jogging, fountains, Venice-style bridge, canal, clock tower, .. they all make this vibrant, yet quiet complex a great, unique & convenient location to live.
Renaissance includes 6 sub-communities, all with pool & jacuzzi. All properties have attached garage and at least one fireplace.
CAPRI has 188 units, 5 floor plans, 1 to 2 bedrooms, 1 to 2.5 baths, 1 car attached garage (few units come with 2 car garage). Ranging from 727 to 1185ESF, purchase price varies from $300K-$500K. The distinct characteristics of Capri are large patios & most affordable living in Renaissance La Jolla.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $270,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Wall-to-Wall mirrors * Designer lighting * Two-tone paint * Top-of-the-line Appliances
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 1,049 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3452212223
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 52513864
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts University City home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for San Diego as a whole. Among University City homes, this home is valued 14.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in San Diego, and 14.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University City home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University City home values.
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!