- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7278 Anakua St, Honolulu, HI 968253 beds, 2 baths, 1,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,536 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $721,000
- Price/sqft: $476
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,514 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1390440970000
- Zillow Home ID: 620193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7278 Anakua Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hawaii Kai market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% lower than in Honolulu, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawaii Kai home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawaii Kai home values.
- 7274 Anakua St Honolulu, HI$802K331,772
- 342 Kekupua St Honolulu, HI$681K321,144
- 259 Nonou St Honolulu, HI$769K31.51,655
- 346 Kekupua St Honolulu, HI$1.13M63.52,387
- 261 Nonou St Honolulu, HI$695K321,102
- 7270 Anakua St Honolulu, HI$827K331,334
- 7279 Anakua St Honolulu, HI$695K321,334
- 7275 Anakua St Honolulu, HI$680K321,238
- 257 Nonou St Honolulu, HI$1.05M43.52,594
- 350 Kekupua St Honolulu, HI$720K321,334
- 7271 Anakua St Honolulu, HI$750K421,830
- 263 Nonou St Honolulu, HI$719K321,334
- 7266 Anakua St Honolulu, HI$720K321,078
- 255 Nonou St Honolulu, HI$829K322,106
- 303 Kamala Loop Honolulu, HI$746K321,703
- 345 Kekupua St Honolulu, HI$720K321,514
- 7267 Anakua St Honolulu, HI$1.18M543,615
- 282 Anapalau St Honolulu, HI$704K321,040
- 354 Kekupua St Honolulu, HI$686K321,172
- 267 Nonou St Honolulu, HI$851K322,028
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!