728-732 Ashbury St, San Francisco, CA 941175 beds, 5 baths, 3,447 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,652 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1902
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2012 for $732,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,447 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1255 034
- Zillow Home ID: 15087189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 728-732 Ashbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Francisco, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for San Francisco, and 35.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
- 734A Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$1.15M211,281
- 726 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.33M--12,450
- 734B Ashbury St # B San Francisco, CA$1.13M221,327
- 738 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.47M--12,740
- 716-718 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.3M--34,304
- 764-766 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$1.85M--23,162
- 43-45 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.46M--22,260
- 47 Delmar St # A San Francisco, CA$603K11650
- 53 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$820K22874
- 51 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.05M221,118
- 41 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.67M21.51,584
- 39 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.43M211,589
- 768 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.88M--13,162
- 714 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.93M323,090
- 55 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.66M312,276
- 55 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.01M------
- 55 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.57M31--
- 55-57 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$2.25M312,276
- 59-61 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.73M322,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.