- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
728 Alameda St, Orlando, FL 328044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $720,000
- Price/sqft: $266
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,709 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 232229241006060
- Zillow Home ID: 46182634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 728 Alameda Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% less than in Orlando, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 726 Alameda St Orlando, FL$524K332,940
- 804 Alameda St Orlando, FL$501K42.52,826
- 810 Alameda St Orlando, FL$359K231,772
- 729 Alba Dr Orlando, FL$789K33.54,611
- 715 Alba Dr Orlando, FL$600K324,483
- 722 Alameda St Orlando, FL$1.12M65.56,781
- 729 Alameda St Orlando, FL$763K544,200
- 735 Alba Dr Orlando, FL$1.13M445,174
- 719 Alameda St Orlando, FL$439K332,234
- 805 Seville Pl Orlando, FL$582K543,906
- 711 Alba Dr Orlando, FL$1.12M334,130
- 818 Alameda St Orlando, FL$676K443,191
- 715 Alameda St Orlando, FL$360K43.52,629
- 819 Seville Pl Orlando, FL$420K42.52,486
- 745 Alba Dr Orlando, FL$781K444,388
- 722 S Lake Adair Blvd Orlando, FL$682K432,310
- 804 S Lake Adair Blvd Orlando, FL$595K33.53,652
- 854 Edgewater Dr Orlando, FL$422K321,817
- 700 Alameda St Orlando, FL$791K44.53,672
- 718 S Lake Adair Blvd Orlando, FL$645K43.53,985
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.