728 E 16th Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 841034 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,298 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1550 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,298 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09293770060000
- Zillow Home ID: 12717189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 728 E 16th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greater Avenues, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.4% lower than in Salt Lake City, and 3.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greater Avenues home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salt Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 714 16th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$789K54.53,009
- 738 16th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$652K42.51,810
- 736 Sunrise Ave Salt Lake City, UT$574K42.52,059
- 740 Sunrise Ave Salt Lake City, UT$626K333,838
- 740 Sunrise Ave Salt Lake City, UT$657K333,838
- 721 16th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$648K52.752,236
- 731 16th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$661K432,318
- 700 16th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$659K63.52,750
- 711 16th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$582K32.52,182
- 746 N Sunrise Ave Salt Lake City, UT$574K42.751,647
- 746 16th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$649K341,835
- 743 16th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$527K322,031
- 728 Sunrise Ave Salt Lake City, UT$673K442,394
- 750 E 17th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$847K654,815
- 750 E 17th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$807K63.752,295
- 737 N Sunrise Ave Salt Lake City, UT$661K53.752,190
- 738 E 17th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$901K455,876
- 738 E 17th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$774K555,850
- 733 Sunrise Ave Salt Lake City, UT$707K42.51,914
- 701 16th Ave Salt Lake City, UT$590K42.752,466
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.