728 Mollbore Ter, Philadelphia, PA 191483 beds, 2 baths, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 395028900
- Zillow Home ID: 10397884
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 728 Mollbore Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Philadelphia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 13.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help South Philadelphia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Philadelphia home values.
- 726 Mollbore Ter Philadelphia, PA$180K31960
- 724 Mollbore Ter Philadelphia, PA$210K311,035
- 724 Mollbore Ter Philadelphia, PA$212K311,240
- 729 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$193K311,116
- 2836 S Beulah St Philadelphia, PA$140K321,336
- 727 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$160K31960
- 722 Mollbore Ter Philadelphia, PA$211K31960
- 725 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$160K31960
- 720 Mollbore Ter Philadelphia, PA$196K31960
- 723 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$194K31.5960
- 2738 N 8th St Philadelphia, PA$86K--11,200
- 2734 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA$214K311,282
- 2736 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA$170K31958
- 2738 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA$169K31958
- 2740 N 8th St Philadelphia, PA$92K--11,200
- 721 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$178K311,020
- 2730 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA$210K311,232
- 2728 N 8th St Philadelphia, PA$90K--11,200
- 2740 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA$168K31958
- 718 Mollbore Ter Philadelphia, PA$174K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.