728 Rodman St, Philadelphia, PA 191473 beds, 2 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1989
- 218 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1987 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $336
- MLS #: 6336452
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 40
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 053078515
- Zillow Home ID: 10197232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 728 Rodman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Center City East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Center City East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City East home values.
- 718 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$456K321,518
- 723 South St # A Philadelphia, PA$413K32--
- 721 South St # A Philadelphia, PA--321,700
- 703 South St # A Philadelphia, PA$380K22--
- 724 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$458K321,518
- 726 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$431K321,488
- 716 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$484K321,488
- 723 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$546K321,620
- 714 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$484K321,488
- 721 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$542K----1,620
- 730 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$462K321,488
- 724 Bradford Aly Philadelphia, PA$485K211,350
- 712 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$457K321,488
- 722 Bradford Aly Philadelphia, PA$310K21720
- 713 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$371K----1,008
- 742-744 South St Philadelphia, PA$1.1M----5,729
- 720 Bradford Aly Philadelphia, PA$298K21730
- 732 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$470K321,488
- 710 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$470K321,488
- 718 Bradford Aly Philadelphia, PA$311K21753
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.