728 Seabrook Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL 322113 beds, 2 baths, 1,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,574 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $46,247
- Price/sqft: $33
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 1289780000
- Zillow Home ID: 44530792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 728 Seabrook Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Acres market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 158% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% greater than in Jacksonville, and 440.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodland Acres home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Acres home values.
- 736 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$113K321,548
- 720 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$121K431,710
- 717 Dorleans Ct Jacksonville, FL$156K321,680
- 744 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$87K321,347
- 708 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$109K321,940
- 6317 Wuthering Heights Rd Jacksonville, FL$141K321,913
- 729 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$121K31.51,715
- 721 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$115K321,681
- 731 Dorleans Ct Jacksonville, FL$106K321,581
- 737 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$67K321,236
- 754 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$88K321,335
- 711 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$117K432,206
- 6305 Wuthering Heights Rd Jacksonville, FL$143K321,850
- 6412 Ava Dr Jacksonville, FL$101K332,215
- 703 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$105K321,608
- 670 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$86K31.51,832
- 804 Seabrook Pkwy Jacksonville, FL$58K21996
- 746 Kasimir Dr Jacksonville, FL$81K321,266
- 738 Kasimir Dr Jacksonville, FL$110K431,900
- 6318 Wuthering Heights Rd Jacksonville, FL$137K321,919
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.