729 18th St, Richmond, CA 948012 beds, 1 bath, 856 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $122,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Parking: 242 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 856 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Parcel #: 5292620043
- Zillow Home ID: 18543430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 729 18th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% higher than in Richmond, and 63.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94801 home values.
- 721 18th St Richmond, CA$255K311,132
- 1770 Burbeck Ave Richmond, CA$192K311,013
- 1758 Burbeck Ave Richmond, CA$176K31915
- 1748 Burbeck Ave Richmond, CA$273K32.51,785
- 1734 Wood Pl Richmond, CA$278K42.52,025
- 1759 Pennsylvania Ave Richmond, CA$253K321,877
- 1765 Pennsylvania Ave Richmond, CA$131K211,293
- 1744 Wood Pl Richmond, CA$252K32.51,785
- 740 18th St Richmond, CA$255K321,868
- 730 18th St Richmond, CA$184K311,043
- 1740 Burbeck Ave Richmond, CA$274K42.52,025
- 724 18th St Richmond, CA$221K211,033
- 720 18th St Richmond, CA$171K11626
- 700 18th St # 716 Richmond, CA$420K----3,302
- 1812 Burbeck Ave Richmond, CA$188K311,001
- 1761 Burbeck Ave Richmond, CA$251K321,696
- 1767 Burbeck Ave Richmond, CA$171K311,073
- 1811 Pennsylvania Ave Richmond, CA$196K21871
- 1732 Burbeck Ave Richmond, CA$300K32.51,785
- 1751 Burbeck Ave Richmond, CA$198K311,107
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292