729 Bay St, Baltimore, MD 212112 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,265 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1846
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, None
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 3501 041
- Zillow Home ID: 36483620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 729 Bay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hampden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% less than in Baltimore, and 13.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hampden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hampden home values.
- 727 Bay St Baltimore, MD$173K--11,260
- 735 Bay St Baltimore, MD$199K211,140
- 721 Bay St Baltimore, MD$225K--1.51,260
- 737 Bay St Baltimore, MD$204K--11,500
- 719 Bay St Baltimore, MD$247K31.51,500
- 730 Puritan St Baltimore, MD$190K311,204
- 732 Puritan St Baltimore, MD$224K--11,140
- 724 Puritan St Baltimore, MD$194K31.51,140
- 726 Bay St Baltimore, MD$214K--1.51,368
- 720 Bay St Baltimore, MD$232K--2.51,368
- 738 Puritan St Baltimore, MD$235K--11,140
- 722 Puritan St Baltimore, MD$165K--11,192
- 718 Bay St Baltimore, MD$255K221,476
- 740 Puritan St Baltimore, MD$226K--21,140
- 728 Bay St Baltimore, MD$165K--11,368
- 713 Bay St Baltimore, MD$310K211,740
- 712 Bay St Baltimore, MD$283K--11,440
- 718 Puritan St Baltimore, MD$208K--11,140
- 710 Bay St Baltimore, MD$282K--11,512
- Pacific St Baltimore, MD$154K--11,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.