729 Kenley Way, Sunnyvale, CA 940875 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,977 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Very desirable neighborhood, famous Ortega Park nearby and Stocklmeir elementary. Close to shops and Hwy 280, 85 and Lawrence Exwy.
- Lot: 7,429 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $1,312,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- A/C, all house attic Fan, alarm
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,977 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30945069
- Zillow Home ID: 19615613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 729 Kenley Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ortega, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% less than in Sunnyvale, and 31.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ortega home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ortega home values.
- 727 Kenley Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.42M442,792
- 730 Jura Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.06M31.51,032
- 1617 Goldfinch Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.73M43.52,841
- 734 Jura Way Sunnyvale, CA$976K31.51,032
- 1619 Goldfinch Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.73M53.52,858
- 726 Jura Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.4M421,751
- 728 Kenley Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.8M53.52,977
- 1621 Goldfinch Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.72M43.52,841
- 723 Kenley Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.47M52.52,216
- 736 Jura Way Sunnyvale, CA$957K31.51,032
- 726 Kenley Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.23M321,525
- 722 Jura Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.41M421,756
- 1623 Goldfinch Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.85M53.52,858
- 722 Kenley Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.25M321,577
- 719 Kenley Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.2M321,525
- 729 Liverpool Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.17M321,525
- 731 Jura Way Sunnyvale, CA$999K31.51,032
- 731 Liverpool Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.42M52.52,216
- 735 Jura Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.14M321,402
- 718 Jura Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.53M52.52,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!