- Lot: 7,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 245 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,500 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 13024844
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Fencing \ Chain Link, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Structural Style \ Single Detached, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Utilities \ Asphalt, Other Equipment \ Range\Oven-Gas, Utilities \ Overhead Utilities, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Parking Features \ Front, Exterior Features \ Storage Building, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 164453
- Zillow Home ID: 27735589
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Texas home values will increase 2.2% next year. Among 75090 homes, this home is 25.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75090, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.6% greater than in Texas, and 91.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75090 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Texas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|725 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$76K||--||--||1,311|
|733 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$77K||3||2||1,398|
|721 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$66K||--||--||1,057|
|734 S Andrews Ave Sherman, TX||$77K||--||--||1,372|
|732 S Andrews Ave Sherman, TX||$72K||--||--||1,160|
|728 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$74K||--||--||1,325|
|736 S Andrews Ave Sherman, TX||$61K||--||--||962|
|730 S Andrews Ave Sherman, TX||$77K||--||--||1,287|
|724 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$76K||--||--||1,411|
|801 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$74K||3||2||1,376|
|717 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$75K||--||--||1,322|
|728 S Andrews Ave Sherman, TX||$64K||--||--||892|
|720 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$74K||--||--||1,079|
|800 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$75K||--||--||1,378|
|740 S Andrews Ave Sherman, TX||$75K||--||--||1,284|
|724 S Andrews Ave Sherman, TX||$69K||--||--||1,102|
|805 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$70K||--||1.5||1,164|
|713 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$77K||--||--||1,358|
|804 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$78K||3||1.5||1,508|
|716 S Burdette Ave Sherman, TX||$75K||--||--||1,231|
Nearby Schools in Sherman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!